Honey Colony Superior CBD Oil Review
I have been given tis product as a part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.
This product review is for Honey Colony’s Superior CBD Oil.
So a little background about me and my pain, I have Fibromyalgia so I am often in a lot of pain. It leaves me feeling drained all the time. I also have chronic pain in my knees because I managed to break both of them when I was younger. So my pain is a combination of muscle and bone pain, it just depends on what’s happening that day. For example when it rains or gets cold out I will be in a lot of pain. But please don’t take this as actual medical advice, talk to your doctor before you start any holistic regimen.
This product was extremely interesting for me to try, mainly because I wasn’t aware that CBD Oil was actually legal in every state. And I wasn’t sure that it would be the right product for me or not. But I did leap into the world of CBD oil and benefited from it greatly. So I’m going to tell you what I liked and what I didn’t like about the product, and give you my conclusion at the end so here we go.
Things I Liked
· Taking this and following a low inflammatory diet really did seem to help my pain a fair bit. Usually I take a max of 2 Norco a day, but since starting the CBD Oil and the different diet I have been able to lower the amount of pain medication I take in a day. It’s shrank drastically from 1-2 pills everyday to half a pill every couple of days.
· That the CBD Oil is just as it says, an oil which made it easier for me to take because sometimes my body find it difficult to break down tablet or a liquid gel type of pill.
· I didn’t experience almost any side effects from it. My stomach occasionally got upset from it, but I think that was because I started off trying to take it on an empty stomach.
· I also liked that you basically got to customize most of the process of taking the oil and figuring out how/when it effects you best.
· My pain management doctor also backed me up on trying holistic ways of managing my pain, other than solely relying on my Norco for the bad pain days.
· I felt like I slept better when I took it at night, I’m not sure if it was because of the oil itself or if I was just sleeping better because I wasn’t in as much pain as I usually am when I go to bed.
Things I Didn’t Like
· I didn’t like the taste of it, it kind of tasted like I was eating yeast. Though some others might’ve mixed it into a smoothie perhaps, but I just took my dose straight from the dropper.
· The taste does stay in your mouth for a little while so you might want to rinse your mouth out after a few minutes.
So overall despite the taste I thought this was a really great product for me. I recommend Honey Colony’s CBD oil to every person I meet that has chronic pain. It did wonders for me. And I’m very grateful that I was able to test out this product and I will probably buy more in the future. Just get past the taste and you will probably get really good benefits out of trying this stuff.
Here is the direct link to Honey Colony’s CBD oil page, they also have a 15% off introductory sale going on as well.
You can buy CBD oil and check out the rest of their products here.