Product Review: BioCBD+
I have been given this product as part of a product review through the Chronic Illness Bloggers network. Although the product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company.
Today I’ll be talking about the BioCBD+ Topical CBD Oil. So lets start off with the ingredients it’s a proprietary blend of Hemp Oil, Curcumin, Eucalyptus, Burseraceae, Ginger, White Willow Bark and CBD. All of the ingredients are to help with pain management and inflammation. And as a friendly reminder CBD and THC are completely different things. CBD doesn’t give you any kind of high like THC does and CBD is legal in all of the U.S.
For me this product was potent enough that I didn’t have to use very much so the bottle has lasted me quite a long time, I honestly still have most of a bottle. Generally I apply it three times a day to my most common areas of pain and apply it any other time I have break through pain.
I’ve used it for
· Muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders
· Pain in my knees because of Fibromyalgia and the cold
· Pain in my legs because of overexertion
· Pain in my ribs because of excessive coughing
· Pain in my ankles and feet
· Morning stiffness
· Pain due to subluxations and dislocations
· Wrist pain from typing a lot
Things I Liked
· That it’s an oil, so you don’t have to try very hard to get it rubbed into any sore muscles, especially if you have hand pain.
· You don’t need a lot for it to be effective
· All the ingredients are things that I can either already Identify or look up on the internet, No chemicals, artificial coloring or Nuts
· It’s natural, non-GMO, sustainable and vegan
· That there isn’t anything bad in it like additives or things that could possibly trigger a psoriasis flare
· That this product didn’t give me a psoriasis flare
Things I Didn’t Like
· The smell of it, I’m honestly not sure what the smell is but I can’t identify it. Once it’s rubbed in really well then you won’t notice it but the smell will linger on your hands but after awhile you notice it less
That was really my only complaint against this product honestly. This is the best CBD product I’ve tried so far. It works quickly, it lines up with what I like to see in most products that I use (vegan, no chemicals ect.) Though I do try things that aren’t vegan as well.
So overall I really like this product it does a good job at managing my moderate pain. I have seen a slight reduction in my need for pain medication. I also feel like I’ve been able to be a little more active since I’ve been able to treat my mild pain in a timely manner. Currently I would consider this my favorite CBD product. And you can buy BioCBD+ here.