Thanksgiving 2017 What I'm Thankful For
So first of Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely readers! I’m spending Thanksgiving on the couch at home with my dogs because I somehow got bronchitis, I feel pretty crappy still. The antibiotics are doing their thing, but I was too tired to go with my parents to see the rest of my family and today I had to do a Humira injection as well so I wouldn’t be able to stay awake if I did go. I’m content to do my own thing though holidays are draining and I don’t have much energy to spare right now. And because it’s Thanksgiving I wanted to make a list of things I’m thankful for.
I’m thankful for…
1. My friends and family, you all keep me going when things get tough. I am thankful for my Tribe of friends, I can message any of you and I’ll always have someone reply and give me the support I need. And I can support my friends in return; it’s nice to feel like I belong somewhere.
2. My doctors, even though they can be a bit of a pain to deal with I know in someway they’re trying to fix me bit by bit and that it’s just not easy to fix someone as sick as I am.
3. The treatment I’m able to receive, we might not have a complete handle on how to treat my illnesses but I’m thankful for what treatments I’m able to have.
4. All of you guys that read my blog, I hope that I’ve at least helped a few of you over my year or so of blogging.
5. My pets, I think my life would be a bit dull without all my fur babies; they keep me on my toes.
6. What health I do have, though my functionality is declining because of the weather, I can still at least walk around my house and look out the windows and spend a little time with my cousin now and then.
It may not seem like the most exciting list of things to be thankful for but right now my life runs on the simpler side right now. It’s about the little things that can go right.