EDS Blog Challenge
Welcome to the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) Blog Challenge page! The EDS Blog Challenge was a blog/social media challenge that I created back in 2017. I never found any sort of challenge related to EDS so I just decided to make my own. Also on this page you'll find some other posts I've written about EDS.
If you participate in challenge tag me in social media so I can see your responses!
Here you'll be able to find my collection of posts that are a part of the challenge!
- Blog Challenge Prompts
- Day 1 Intro and EDS Type
- Day 2 What are my Associated Illnesses
- Day 3 My Road to Diagnosis
- Day 4 My Advice for the Newly Diagnosed
- Day 5 How I Adapted to my New Diagnosis
- Day 6 How EDS has Changed my Life for the Better
- Day 7 My Top 5 Coping Tips
- Day 8 My Top 5 Goals
- Day 9 How Do I Stay Motivated in Daily Life?
- Day 10 What I want People to Know About EDS
- Day 11 When did Dislocations Start to be a Problem?
- Day 12 When did you Encounter Co-morbid Conditions?
- Day 13 What is your Biggest Pet Peeve About Explaining EDS?
- Day 14 Has Being Sick Impacted your Relationships?
- Day 15+16
- Day 17 How Do You Feel About Your Treatment Plan?
Other EDS Posts