Health Storylines Challenges
Once a month I will be posting a health challenge here on my blog, the same blog post/challenge will also be shared on my social media. The challenges themselves won’t be particularly difficult, though I will try to think of a couple alternative challenges in a post when incorporating things like eating into a challenge. I want people with all levels of functionality to hopefully be able to participate. I know there are a lot of people like me that can’t eat very much, if any food at all. The challenges could be anything from trying to replace an unhealthy snack with a healthier snack for a week and track your progress with the app, to journaling in the app every night before bed.
The challenges will be ‘active’ for a week, meaning that’ll be actively talking about them. But if you get behind you can still make up a challenge when you’re able to. The main (longer) post will go up on my blog and summarized versions will go up on my Twitter and Instagram. When you guys work on doing health challenges, share pictures and tweets about your progress and feel free to tag me in the post. I will also be using the hashtag #SSHealthChallenge. Also use the hashtag #selfcareMVMT for your posts on social media.
You can use this link to sign up and download the app:
- Challenge 1 Hydration is Good
- Challenge 2 Hobbies for Mental Health
- Challenge 3 Meditation for Wellbeing
- Challenge 4 Reading as an Escape
- Challenge 5 Seed of Creativity
- Challenge 6 A Very Spoonie Christmas
- Challenge 7 New Years Resolutions
- Challenge 8 Journaling for Everything
- Challenge 9 It's Nap Time
- Challenge 10 Medication Adherence
- Challenge 11 Crafty To Be Read Jar